The aim of the Chamber Awards is to recognise outstanding contributions of individuals and organisations in the development of the resources sector creating a shared value culture for all stakeholders.
The 2019 awards highlights achievements in various categories as well as promoting the socio-economic benefits across our resource impacted communities. It also showcases new initiatives implemented in specialised fields such as health and safety in daily operations.
The 2019 Award categories include:
- Recognition of outstanding Health and Safety Initiative in 2019.
The health and safety initiative award recognise outstanding initiative in health and safety across an organisation for this calendar year.
- Recognition of outstanding Landowner Company Shared Value Performance in 2019.
The award for Landowner company shared value performance recognise a landowner organisation for economic and social progress in their communities in 2019.
- Recognition of outstanding Women’s Contribution in the resources industry in 2019.
The award of outstanding Women’s contribution in the resources industry recognise a womens’ association or group demonstrating an initiative that has had positive impact in their community.
- Recognition of outstanding PNG Local Content or Training Champion
The award of outstanding local content recognise an organisation with demonstrated local content or training in its operations.
- Recognition of outstanding Environmental initiative
The award of outstanding environmental initiative recognise an environmental initiative in your project area.
- Recognition of outstanding Humanitarian initiative
The award of outstanding humanitarian initiative recognise a company or NGO initiative that has contributed significantly to improving livelihood in PNG or any of its communities.
Call for submissions:
- A written submission not more than one page, in the award category you will be applying for highlighting why you should be the award recipient.
- The awards are open to mining and petroleum projects operating in PNG. Current members of the Chamber can apply for any category.
- Additional material eg. Reports, photos or a short video, etc. can be supplied.
- The application form must be submitted with the written submission.
Submit your Application
Or hand deliver to:
PNG CHAMBER OF MINES AND PETROLEUM INDUSTRY RECOGNITION AWARDS
c/- PNG Chamber of Mines and Petroleum
LEVEL 7 MRDC HAUS PORT MORESBY
PO Box 1032